- Content for Conferences and Events
- Event Promotion Form - Calendar of Events
- Giveaways, Door Prizes and Gifts
- Conference Locations – Booking Assistance
- Sample Documents and Templates
- Sponsorships – Suggestions, Samples and Templates
- Continuing Education/Recertification Credit and Programs
Recent troubling events on college and university campuses across the country emphasize the critical importance of creating opportunities for open, collaborative, collegial dialogue and learning that helps each of us see the world through the eyes of others. As a part of this effort, it’s also important that we continue to create a more equitable environment for women and minorities in higher education leadership roles. During this presentation, we will discuss microaggressions and talk about the impact-microaggressions can have on women and minorities in higher ed. We will also review 15 years of CUPA-HR data regarding representation and pay equity for women and minorities in higher ed leadership roles and discuss how campuses are creating a more equitable environment for everyone.