Participate in CUPA-HR Surveys
|Data Collection Opens||Data Collection Closes|
|Nov. 1, 2022||Jan. 6, 2023|
CUPA-HR surveys are the platinum standard for reliable higher ed workforce data you need to:
- Ensure your compensation and benefits are competitive across all positions in higher ed – administrators, faculty, professionals and staff
- Benchmark representation and pay equity for women and racial/ethnic minorities
- Compare department sizes with your peer institutions
Each year, CUPA-HR collects data for the following surveys:
- Administrators in Higher Education Survey
- Faculty in Higher Education Survey
- Professionals in Higher Education Survey
- Staff in Higher Education Survey
- Benefits in Higher Education Survey
Survey participants not only contribute to this important research, but also lock in generous participation discounts on DataOnDemand, CUPA-HR's subscription-based data analysis tool that lets you generate reports using custom comparison groups that you create.
Need Help Providing Your Data?
New to CUPA-HR Surveys?
Participating Is Easy
Ask Member Service. We are happy to assist in any way we can.
Ask Other Participants. You can ask questions of other survey participants in the Data User Group in CUPA-HR's online community. This forum is open to CUPA-HR member and nonmember institutions, although a CUPA-HR website account is required to log in. (Tip: Join the forum to enable sending and receiving messages via e-mail.)
Do You Have A New Position Suggestion?
New Position Suggestion. Fill out this form to suggest a new position for benchmarking in the CUPA-HR Administrators, Professionals, or Staff Surveys.