What Is DataOnDemand?
DOD is an application that lets you conduct your own analyses of survey data any time you want and as often as you want, using peer comparison groups that you create. Only higher ed institutions can purchase DOD, and you’ll need to purchase DOD separately for each survey you want to access.
- Administrators in Higher Education Survey
- Faculty in Higher Education Survey
- Professionals in Higher Education Survey
- Staff in Higher Education Survey
- Two-Year Faculty in Higher Education Survey
- Benefits in Higher Education Survey
Using DOD is easy! With it, you can:
- Run a standard report based on the comparison groups you choose
- Conduct your own informal Geographical Statistical Area (GSA) analyses
- Generate graphical reports, like the one below, to see the data in a new way and make more strategic compensation decisions
Who Has Access to DOD? When your institution purchases DOD for a survey, up to six specified users at your institution can access the application and generate reports. Check out the User Guide and other information in the For DOD Users section.
How Long Will We Have Access to the Survey Data Through DOD? Specified users will be able to access data from the date of purchase until January 31 of the following year. During that time, they'll also have access to data for the same survey for all prior years the survey has been conducted in the modern era (back to 2003 for most surveys).
Are There Limits to the Information We Can Access? Use of DOD is limited only by the restrictions put in place to protect the confidentiality of participating institutions. For example, you will not be able to view specific data reported by an institution other than your own.