Members who volunteer to share their expertise, take on leadership roles, participate in committees and participate in our salary and benefits surveys are vital to helping the association achieve its mission. Our volunteer leaders not only help determine and support the strategic priorities and core values of the association, but also have a direct impact on the higher ed HR profession.
There Are Several Ways to Get Involved
- Higher Ed HR Magazine — share the important work you’re doing by submitting an article for publication in CUPA-HR's member magazine.
- National Board — Volunteering to serve on CUPA-HR’s national board is a powerful way to connect with colleagues from across the country while making an impact on the profession. Nominations for board members will be accepted December through January.
- Committees — CUPA-HR has several volunteer committees and task forces. Committees are formed at the beginning of each fiscal year in July. If you are interested in serving on a committee, please complete an interest form.
- Emerging CUPA-HR Leaders Program — for those interested in learning more about the association and exploring leadership opportunities.
- Wildfire Program — for early-career higher ed HR professionals.
- Conferences — share your success stories and insights as a presenter at a spring conference or the CUPA-HR annual conference.
- Higher Education Human Resource Awards — submit a nomination.
- CUPA-HR's Salary and Benefits Surveys — submit your institution's data for these platinum standards of higher education compensation.
- Knowledge Center — help us build an even better resource for higher ed HR. If you have a program, policy or other material from your institution that could be added to the Knowledge Center, send us a message at email@example.com with the information and link!