Higher Ed HR Awards
The Higher Education HR Awards
Nominations for 2022 are now closed. Awards will be presented virtually this summer.
This is your chance to nominate a deserving colleague for the most prestigious awards in the higher ed HR profession! The Higher Education HR Awards recognize the efforts of individuals, teams and institutions who are transforming HR at their institutions and influencing the profession on a wider scale. Nominees must be CUPA-HR institutional members.
- National Awards – Recipients are selected by the national awards committee, and awards are presented virtually in the summer.
- Region Awards – Recipients are selected by the region boards, and awards are presented virtually in the summer.
- Donald E. Dickason Award – Awarded to an outstanding CUPA-HR leader
- Distinguished Service Award – Awarded for distinguished service to CUPA-HR and the profession
- Chief Executive HR Champion Award – Awarded to an institutional president or chancellor
- Inclusion Cultivates Excellence Award – Recognizing excellence in diversity, equity and inclusion
- HR Innovation Awards - Recognizing transformative HR work in higher ed
- HR Excellence Award – Awarded to one of the regional recipients
- National Chapter Excellence Award – Awarded to one of the regional recipients
- Nominations Open – February 1, 2022
- Nominations Close – March 4, 2022
- Notifications – Last week of May
- Awards Presentations – Virtually this summer