Southern Region Webinars
The CUPA-HR Southern Region Board and Sibson Consulting invite you to register for the following webinars:
"Positioning HR to Help Drive Institutional Strategic Goals and Objectives"
March 27, 2018 at 10 a.m. ET
This webinar will provide insights into some of the key trends and issues on the horizon that HR needs to be planning for in order to serve as a true strategic partner. In order to prepare for addressing these trends, HR will need to move away from a transactional focus and position itself to play a meaningful role in driving and informing institutional strategy. We will share insights into and approaches for successfully making this transition.
This webinar will also:
- Provide helpful tips for building a high-impact HR organizational model that helps to shape and support institutional vision and goals
- Share examples of how HR leaders are becoming influencers and finding ways to play a leading role in supporting and executing campus vision and strategies
- Demonstrate how to develop an HR strategic plan that aligns to institutional goals and ensures HR has a role and voice in shaping and guiding where your college or university is headed
"Back to the Future of Performance Management"
May 22, 2018 at 10 a.m. ET
We see the headlines on a regular basis, in newspapers, online, in magazines; while the words are different, the message is the same: get rid of performance reviews; performance management is broken. Although that may be true for a large number of institutions, some institutions are getting it right, and many more keep working toward the goal of a successful and effective performance management program for staff.
After this webinar, you will be able to:
- Recognize the signs of an ineffective performance management program
- Understand the key elements of effective performance management
- Identify the challenges in undertaking a redesign of your institution's program and ways to overcome those challenges
- Demonstrate an understanding of future trends in performance management
Both sessions have been approved for 1.0 HRCI and SHRM credit.