Annual Conference Scholarships
Made possible through the generous support of .
Each year, CUPA-HR awards conference scholarships to individuals who want to learn about higher ed HR, connect with others in the field and grow professionally at the CUPA-HR Annual Conference. Scholarship recipients are typically professionals who would otherwise not have the means to attend the conference.
The scholarships cover registration to the Virtual CUPA-HR Annual Conference and Expo 2020 taking place October 5-7.
Eligibility and TimelineScholarships are available to HR professionals employed by CUPA-HR member institutions.
Because our goal is to assist those who have not had the means to attend an annual conference, you are eligible to apply unless:
- You have previously received a conference scholarship
- You have attended a CUPA-HR annual conference within the past three years
- You serve on the CUPA-HR national board of directors
- Your institution is not a member of CUPA-HR
The timeline for selection is as follows:
- Scholarship Application Opens — August 3, 2020
- Application Deadline — August 14, 2020
- Notification — September 8, 2020
If you have questions about the conference scholarships, please contact CUPA-HR toll free at 877-287-2474 or firstname.lastname@example.org.