Conferences and Symposiums
Made possible through the generous support of .
Each year, CUPA-HR awards several conference scholarships to individuals who want to engage in the learning, networking and professional development at the CUPA-HR annual conference and would otherwise not have the means to attend.
The scholarships cover registration and accommodations for three nights at the CUPA-HR Annual Conference & Expo 2018, October 7-9, 2018 in Indianapolis, IN. Any additional expenses are the responsibility of the recipient.
Eligibility and TimelineScholarships are available to HR professionals employed by CUPA-HR member institutions. Applicants must describe how they would benefit from receiving the scholarship and why they would not be able to attend the conference without the scholarship.
Because our goal is to assist those who have not had the means to attend an annual conference, you are eligible to apply unless:
- You have previously received a conference scholarship
- You have attended a CUPA-HR annual conference within the past three years
- You serve on the CUPA-HR national board of directors
- You are employed by the institution of a current national board member
- Your institution is not a member of CUPA-HR
The timeline for selection is as follows:
- Scholarship Application Posted — May 1, 2018
- Application Deadline — May 25, 2018
- Notification — June 25, 2018
If you have questions about the conference scholarships, please contact CUPA-HR toll free at 877-287-2474 or email@example.com.