Annual Conference Scholarships
Made possible through the generous support of .
Applications for the 2020 Annual Conference scholarships will be accepted beginning the week of April 6.
Each year, CUPA-HR awards conference scholarships to individuals who want to learn about higher ed HR, connect with others in the field and grow professionally at the CUPA-HR Annual Conference. Scholarship recipients are typically professionals who would otherwise not have the means to attend the conference.
The scholarships cover registration and accommodations for three nights at the CUPA-HR Annual Conference & Expo 2020, October 4-6, in Orlando, FL. Any additional expenses are the responsibility of the recipient.
Eligibility and TimelineScholarships are available to HR professionals employed by CUPA-HR member institutions. Applicants must describe how they would benefit from receiving the scholarship and why they would not be able to attend the conference without the scholarship.
Because our goal is to assist those who have not had the means to attend an annual conference, you are eligible to apply unless:
- You have previously received a conference scholarship
- You have attended a CUPA-HR annual conference within the past three years
- You serve on the CUPA-HR national board of directors
- Your institution is not a member of CUPA-HR
The timeline for selection is as follows:
- Scholarship Application Opens — April 6, 2020
- Application Deadline — April 24, 2020
- Notification — June 10, 2020
If you have questions about the conference scholarships, please contact CUPA-HR toll free at 877-287-2474 or firstname.lastname@example.org.