Annual Conference Scholarships
Made possible through the generous support of .
Scholarship applications for the 2021 CUPA-HR Annual Conference and Expo have closed. Applicants will be notified of the status of their application by September 1.
Each year, CUPA-HR awards conference scholarships to individuals who want to learn about higher ed HR, connect with others in the field and grow professionally at the CUPA-HR Annual Conference. Scholarship recipients are typically professionals who would otherwise not have the means to attend the conference.
The scholarships cover registration to the 2021 CUPA-HR Annual Conference and Expo taking place in person and online October 3-5. The scholarships will also cover hotel accommodations for three nights for in person scholarship recipients. Any additional expenses are the responsibility of the recipient.
Eligibility and TimelineScholarships are available to HR professionals employed by CUPA-HR member institutions.
Because our goal is to assist those who have not had the means to attend an annual conference, you are eligible to apply unless:
- You have previously received a conference scholarship
- You have attended a CUPA-HR annual conference within the past three years
- You serve on the CUPA-HR national board of directors
- Your institution is not a member of CUPA-HR
The timeline for selection is as follows:
- Scholarship Application Opens — July 26, 2021
- Application Deadline — August 6, 2021
- Notification — September 1, 2021
If you have questions about the conference scholarships, please contact CUPA-HR toll free at 877-287-2474 or firstname.lastname@example.org.