Higher Ed HR Awards
HR Innovation Awards
Sponsored by PageUp
The deadline for nominations is January 26, 2018.
Recipients must be willing to share information about their innovation, either in a CUPA-HR publication or conference presentation, as requested.
- The innovative model is unique, effective or both;
- The innovative model is in practice (that is, implemented) at the institution and has been received in a positive manner;
- The innovative model has led to improved performance of the institution, the unit in which the innovation resides or the human resources department;
- The innovative model can be adapted for use on other campuses;
- The nominee’s institution is a member of CUPA-HR.
Eligibility Note: Individuals who are employed by the association, individuals who serve on the CUPA-HR national board of directors, and the institutions of those directors are not eligible to be nominated or selected for awards during their terms of service.