Spring Conference Sponsorships
CUPA-HR Spring Virtual Conference
April 19-21, 2022
Sponsorship sales for the CUPA-HR Virtual Spring Conference 2022 will open to previous sponsors in late 2021. General sponsorship sales will open in early 2022.
Increase your corporate visibility by becoming a CUPA-HR conference sponsor. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to showcase your company’s products and services while networking with higher ed professionals with purchasing power. Sponsoring an event or item at the conference increases brand recognition, builds loyalty and shows your commitment to the higher education HR community.
Virtual Conference Sponsors Receive:
- A complimentary virtual exhibit space including:
- an exhibitor listing with corporate logo, contact information, company description and designated service categories.
- opportunity to upload a promotional video to include with your exhibitor listing.
- dedicated time to host complimentary product/service demos.
- participation in CUPA-HR’s Passport Scholarship game for virtual attendees.
- space to offer giveaways and raffles (within CUPA-HR Corporate Gift Guidelines) to all virtual attendees.
- complimentary pre- OR post-conference participant mailing list for one-time use with prior CUPA-HR approval of mailer content. (E-mail addresses are only available to top-level sponsors.)
- Company recognition on the conference website, on promotional emails, in the virtual conference platform and on the virtual conference app for mobile phones.
- Use of attendee email addresses (dependent upon selected sponsorship tier).
- Complimentary full conference registrations (number received dependent upon selected sponsorship tier).
- Plus, sponsorship-specific benefits that could include additional logo recognition or even a brief speaking opportunity.
Don't delay - Sponsorship opportunities for the CUPA-HR Virtual Spring Conference will go quickly! Email Shiona Christensen to learn more about available opportunities today.