Exhibit at Spring Conferences
CUPA-HR conferences follow a traditional conference format with general and concurrent sessions that allow you to choose sessions or tracks based on your professional interests. These events include an expo hall where CUPA-HR corporate partners can promote products and services in front of hundreds of higher ed HR professionals.
Spring Conference, Hosted by CUPA-HR’s Eastern and Southern Regions
March 29-31, 2020
Hyatt Regency Savannah
Spring Conference, Hosted by CUPA-HR's Midwest and Western Regions
April 19-21, 2020
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Standard booth package:
- 8'x10' (Savannah, GA) or 10'x'10' (Minneapolis, MN) pipe and drape booth;
- One booth identification sign;
- One 6' draped and skirted display table;
- Two chairs;
- One wastebasket;
- Two complimentary full conference registrations;
- Complimentary pre- OR post-conference participant mailing list for one-time use with prior CUPA-HR approval of mailer content. (E-mail addresses only available to top-level sponsors.)
- Non-Exhibiting Corporate Registration:
- One full conference registration - includes access to keynotes, meals, receptions, concurrent sessions and networking breaks
- Pre- or post-conference attendee list containing attendee name, title, institution, city and state. Non-exhibiting corporate registrants are not eligible to send a mailer.
- Register Now.
Spring Conference 2020 Pricing
Exhibit spaces at CUPA-HR’s 2020 Spring Conferences have SOLD OUT . Email Shiona Christensen to be added to the Savannah or Minneapolis waiting lists.
|Booth - SOLD OUT||$1,850||$2,850|
|Non-Exhibiting Corporate Registration||$1,200||$1,500|
|Additional Booth/Table Representative - Full Registration*||$750||$950|
*Additional full registrations are available only to those employed at exhibiting companies.
** To take advantage of member discounts, you must pay your membership dues in full for the 2019-2020 fiscal year (July 1, 2019-June 30, 2020.)