Step 1: Use Your Personal Username and Password
In your welcome e-mail from CUPA-HR, you should have received your personal username and password which provide you access to a wealth of online, members-only resources and information, including:
- Your Online Member Profile — Help CUPA-HR serve you better by updating your member profile online. In your profile, you can update your contact information, let us know which HR functional areas you are interested in and provide other information that will help us get to know you better! This information is confidential and is not used by anyone outside of the association office.
- CUPA-HR’s Knowledge Center — An extensive source of best practices in higher ed HR, the Knowledge Center provides links to thousands of articles and resources such as sample documents and job descriptions, how-to information and topic-focused toolkits.
- CUPA-HR Connect — CUPA-HR members can use this resource to interact with and engage each other. Share documents and information, ask and answer questions (with listserv-style e-mail notifications), and find resources provided by other members to help navigate the challenges of managing the higher education workplace.
- Register for CUPA-HR conferences, e-learning courses and webinars — Online registration is easy for any CUPA-HR conference, e-learning course or webinar. From spring learning events close to home, to national conferences across the country as well as e-learning and webinars right at your desktop, you’ll find opportunities to learn about the most important issues in higher education HR.
Step 2: Check Out Your New Member Welcome Packet
Within two weeks of the start of your institution’s new CUPA-HR membership, you will receive a packet of information to help you learn about your institution’s new member benefits.
In the packet, you’ll find:
- A letter from President and CEO Andy Brantley
- A recent issue of The Higher Education Workplace magazine
- Other information to help you get started
Step 3: Update Your Membership Roster
Is everyone on your campus who could benefit from CUPA-HR’s member resources listed on your institution’s roster? Make sure all HR employees are on your institution’s roster, including those who
work in other departments across campus! In addition, consider adding employees who do not work in an HR role but would benefit from these resources. Visit our website anytime to update your roster.
Not sure who should be included?
Contact our Member Service Team via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 877-287-2474 to discuss what benefits might be useful to your colleagues.