Higher Ed HR Awards
Inclusion Cultivates Excellence Award
Sponsored by EyeMed
Nominations for 2020 will open in January 2020.
This award recognizes and celebrates institutional initiatives and programs that have made a significant impact with respect to inclusive and equitable workplace practices, particularly those that have brought about cultural change throughout the organization. Through the generous support of EyeMed, CUPA-HR will make a $6,000 contribution to the institution selected.
- The program takes a creative approach and has had a significant impact on the recruitment and retention of a diverse faculty and/or staff, fosters engagement and provides education that builds inclusion;
- The program has been implemented and has been in place for at least one year with measurable results;
- The institution’s HR department was instrumental in creating the program and/or actively participates in the program;
- The program demonstrates an institutional commitment to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive community;
- Nominee’s institution is a member of CUPA-HR.
Eligibility Note: Individuals who are employed by the association, individuals who serve on the CUPA-HR national board of directors, and the institutions of those directors are not eligible to be nominated or selected for awards during their terms of service.