Higher Ed HR Awards
Inclusion Cultivates Excellence Award
Sponsored by PageUp
Nominations are now closed. Awards will be presented at the CUPA-HR Annual Conference, October 7-9 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
This award recognizes and celebrates institutional initiatives and programs that have made a significant impact with respect to inclusive and equitable workplace practices, particularly those that have brought about cultural change throughout the organization. Through the generous support of PageUp, CUPA-HR will make a $6,000 contribution to the institution selected.
- The program takes a creative approach and has had a significant impact on the recruitment and retention of a diverse faculty and/or staff, fosters engagement and provides education that builds inclusion;
- The program has been implemented and has been in place for at least one year with measurable results;
- The institution’s HR department was instrumental in creating the program and/or actively participates in the program;
- The program demonstrates an institutional commitment to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive community;
- Nominee’s institution is a member of CUPA-HR.
Eligibility Note: Individuals who are employed by the association, individuals who serve on the CUPA-HR national board of directors, and the institutions of those directors are not eligible to be nominated or selected for awards during their terms of service.