Higher Ed HR Awards
Donald E. Dickason Award
Sponsored by TIAA
Nominations for 2020 are now closed. Awards will be presented at CUPA-HR's spring and annual conferences.
CUPA-HR’s highest honor is named for the association’s founder. Established in 1970, this award recognizes an individual for exceptional leadership and service to CUPA-HR. Nominees for this award typically will have served in multiple CUPA-HR leadership roles, including one or more elected leadership roles at the national level. Through the generous support of TIAA, CUPA-HR will make a $8,000 contribution to the recipient’s institution.
- Distinguished and continuing service to CUPA-HR;
- Significant contributions to the association in terms of new ideas, dedication and commitment;
- Demonstrated leadership at all levels of the organization;
- Excellence and professionalism in the field of higher education human resource administration;
- Nominee’s institution is a member of CUPA-HR.
Eligibility Note: Individuals who are employed by the association, individuals who serve on the CUPA-HR national board of directors, and the institutions of those directors are not eligible to be nominated or selected for awards during their terms of service.