Higher Education HR News
Here are news highlights from this week’s KC Connection:
- If Affirmative Action Is Doomed, What’s Next?
- Hiring and Retaining a Diverse Workforce: A New Discussion From The Chronicle
- CUPA-HR Seeks Learning and Professional Development Content Specialist
Hot Compliance Topics
- DOL Issues Proposed Rule for Implementing $10.10 Minimum Wage for Government Contractors
- Title IX Investigation Advice
- Get Ready to Rumble – When EEOC Comes to Investigate, You’d Better Be Ready for Battle
HR News and Trends
- Faculty and Senior Administrator Searches
- The Ongoing Struggle to Implement Anti-Bullying Policies
- A Hot Offer at Starbucks!
Higher Ed News