How Do I Get Reimbursed?
Complete CUPA-HR’s online expense report form by October 17. After the conference, scan your receipts and submit them using the online form. CUPA-HR will process your expense report within 3 weeks of the receipt of the request.
- If you are submitting a receipt for reimbursement that contains charges for multiple individuals, please clearly highlight (circle, initial, etc.) on the receipt the charges that belong to you.
- Please combine all of your receipts into one document before uploading that document to the online expense report form.
- Eligible travel and conference expenses up to $450 (reimbursed after the conference) may include:
- Round-trip transportation for the conference (airfare, baggage fees, airport parking, taxi, shuttle, hotel parking, car mileage, etc.)
- Other travel expenses related directly to conference attendance (at CUPA-HR’s discretion)
- Meals not included in the conference registration fee
- Preconference workshop fees, if you choose to register (fees vary)
- Eligible additional nights in the conference hotel (requires prior approval from CUPA-HR)
- Any additional expenses beyond that amount are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Please do not submit multiple reports. If you need to edit an expense report that has already been submitted or have any questions regarding your conference scholarship, contact CUPA-HR toll free at 877-287-2474 or email@example.com.
Please note: Rental cars are typically NOT an authorized expense and require prior approval from CUPA-HR.
- You can submit your expense report at any time, but reimbursements will not be processed until after the conference.
- Expense reports are due no later than October 17, 2017.
- Please allow 3 weeks for CUPA-HR to process your reimbursement. If you submitted your expense report form prior to the conference, it will not be processed until after the conference.