CUPA-HR’s 12 Great Reads of 2012
Looking for some great, informative reads on some of the hottest topics in higher ed HR? The most popular articles from last year’s issues of the CUPA-HR eNews and The Higher Education Workplace magazine focused on collaboration, employee engagement, HR transformation, leadership development, and diversity and inclusion.
In case you missed them in 2012:
- Transforming Staff-Faculty Relationships: Progress in Closing the Great Divide
- Every Employee Counts: Fostering Employee Engagement on a Shoestring Budget
- Gender Transition in the Workplace
- A New Direction: How One HR Leader Set the Stage for Change at Maricopa Community Colleges
- Building the New HR at OSU: Business Centers and Central HR Collaboration
- More Than Just Adequate: HR as a Model of Excellence
- Take Your Parents to Work Day
- The Election Is Over — Now What?
- Mediation: A Tool for Transforming HR Management
- HR & Government Relations: Partnering on Public Policy
- Excellence Through Inclusion at Central Michigan University
- A Strategy for Succession Planning
If you’d like to submit an article for consideration in The Higher Education Workplace magazine or the CUPA-HR eNews, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.