The Wildfire Program Welcomes a New Cohort for 2022-23
For the higher ed HR community to thrive there must be a pipeline of early-career professionals waiting in the wings, and one way CUPA-HR equips early-career pros to grow in their role and take steps toward their career goals is through the Wildfire program.
The program, sponsored in part by HigherEdJobs, is a 12-month immersive experience that connects a small, select group of early-career higher ed HR professionals with some of the top leaders in the profession, giving them a variety of learning opportunities.
Rob Keel, a member of the 2019-20 Wildfire cohort and past president of the CUPA-HR Tennessee Chapter, had this to say about the program: “Wildfire helped open my eyes to the possibilities within higher education HR. The network I gained through my involvement with Wildfire has provided so much support as I navigate my career. If you want to develop relationships that have the power to transform, Wildfire has the power to do just that.”
As a new year gets underway, we want to congratulate and welcome the Wildfire program participants for 2022-23:
- TJ Bowie, Equal Opportunity and HR Compliance Manager, Elon University
- Joy Brownridge, Training and Development Specialist, University of Illinois System
- Amanda Burshtynsky, Employee Payroll and Insurance Clerk, Genesee Community College
- Kelleebeth Cantu, HR and Employment Coordinator, Trinity University
- Audrey Ettesvold, Human Resource Specialist, Idaho State Board of Education
- Alexis Hanscel, Benefits Manager, Denison University
- Kathleen Hermacinski, Human Resource Coordinator, Eureka College
- Anshuma Jain, HR Administrator, Hudson County Community College
- Jessica Ludwick, Human Resources Consultant, University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Tracey Pritchard, HR Coordinator, University of Iowa
- Trevon Smith, HR Generalist, Drake University
- Christopher Williams, HR Partner, University of Maine System Office
Interested in joining our 2023-24 cohort? Learn more about the Wildfire program.