12 Great Reads of 2019
As the year quickly winds down, we hope you’ll take some time to read about some of the great work your HR colleagues are doing at colleges and universities around the country.
CUPA-HR’s Higher Ed HR Magazine and Higher Ed Workplace blog highlight new and innovative ways to do HR (from institutions and organizations who have been there, done that). In case you missed them, here are some highlights from the magazine and the blog from the past year. Maybe they’ll spark an idea or two you can use on your campus.
- How Two Universities Are Building Community Partnerships to Strengthen Local Hiring
- Workplace Inclusivity for People With Disabilities: Creating a Welcoming Environment for All
- Advancing Women in Their Careers – University of California Women’s Initiative for Professional Development
- The Looming Higher Ed Enrollment Cliff
- Simple Metrics: How to Use Compa-Ratios to Guide Compensation Decisions
- 10 Ways to Create a Culture of Encouragement at Work
- How HR Can Contribute to Public Policy Work on Campus
- Driving Faculty Excellence Through Learning and Development
- 4 Considerations for Using Salary Data to Inform Compensation Decisions
- Creative Partnerships: The Path to an Inclusive Campus
- Reinventing HR
- Who’s Next? A Model for Developing an Internal Talent Pipeline
Do you have success stories to share? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us!