Members who volunteer to share their expertise, take on leadership roles and participate in committees are vital to helping the association achieve its mission. Our volunteer leaders not only help determine and support the strategic priorities and core values of the association, but also have a direct impact on the higher ed HR profession.
There are several ways to get involved:
- Write an article — Share the important work you’re doing by submitting an article for publication in The Higher Education Workplace magazine.
- Volunteer to serve on the national board — Serving on CUPA-HR’s national board is a powerful way to connect with colleagues from across the country while making an impact on the profession.
- Volunteer to serve on a committee — CUPA-HR’s national board committees tackle specific tasks in designated timeframes. They’re a great way to use your expertise to advance HR issues in higher ed. Details coming soon!
- Volunteer with a chapter or region — Chapter and regional leaders support CUPA-HR’s priorities with professional development opportunities and more.
- Help us build a bigger and better Knowledge Center! Have a program, policy, or other material from your institution that could be added to the Knowledge Center? Send Knowledge Center Content Manager Patti Couger a message with the information and link!