The CUPA-HR Research Team
Director of Research
Senior Research Manager
Research Operations Manager
CUPA-HR Research collects, analyzes and reports on compensation and benefits information for higher education administrators, professionals, faculty and other staff. We take every step to ensure that our data and analysis meet the highest standards of reliability, validity and confidentiality.
Want to know more about why our data is the platinum standard for reliable information on higher ed compensation? Ask Research
New! Research Snapshots
Research Snapshots feature data heroes and institutions that use DataOnDemand to benchmark and address strategic questions.
New in 2017
- Incumbent-Level Reporting
- Incumbent level reporting is a positive addition that will make the data more accurate, and will allow for better comparisons for those who use DataOnDemand.
- The change reflects CUPA-HR’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion by generating more information on ethnicity, age, gender, years of service and other data points.
- The data collected can be used to help inform employee satisfaction conversations related to employees in various demographic categories.
- Although this information is important for CUPA-HR to collect, it will not be a required section of the survey.
- Turnover Rates
- Turnover rates are being collected in 2017 to help institutions make valuable comparisons among peer or aspirant institution groups.
- 2017 survey participants will have a more integrated experience for accessing instructions, descriptions and information on uploading rather than inputting your data.
Content Manager – Communications & Marketing