Harassment Training DVD
“Lines of Reasoning:
Perspectives on Harassment in Higher Education”
Intranet-Compatible Version of Harassment Video Available
CUPA-HR’s harassment training DVD, “Lines of Reasoning: Perspectives on Harassment in Higher Education,” has been so well received that we have had several requests from institutions seeking to post the video to the training sections of their intranets. In response, we’ve created a special intranet-compatible version of the video. For pricing and ordering information, contact Member Service toll-free at 877-CUPA-HR4 (877-287-2474).
Based on feedback from higher education professionals across the country, CUPA-HR has developed seven scenarios to help demonstrate behaviors that do and do not constitute harassment.
- Male student harassing female faculty member
- Consensual relationship between female faculty member and male student
- Male employee harassed by male supervisor (including retaliation in response to complaint)
- Female student employee in food service harassed by male external vendor
- Muslim woman subjected to inappropriate work environment harassment by three male coworkers
- Male employee makes very inappropriate comments regarding woman’s body and the way she is dressed
- Female supervisor asks male employee to have dinner with her so that she can “coach” him to help him with his career
While the focus of much of the discussion is sexual harassment, several of the scenarios also raise issues regarding other forms of harassment. Following each scenario, an expert panel of higher education professionals provides commentary to ensure that participants clearly understand behaviors that do and do not constitute harassment.
The CD that accompanies this DVD provides facilitators with a facilitator guide and resource materials to help skilled or novice facilitators present an exceptional program for all campus employees. View a sample of the Facilitator’s Guide.
Special Offer for Members
The member price is $100, plus shipping. The nonmember price is $200, plus shipping.
Order your copy today by visiting the CUPA-HR online bookstore.
View excerpts from the DVD below.
For a full preview, click here (the full preview is 30 minutes long).