Annual Conference Scholarships
Made possible through the generous support of
Each year, CUPA-HR awards several conference scholarships to individuals who want to engage in the learning, networking and professional development at the CUPA-HR annual conference and would otherwise not have the means to attend.
The scholarships cover registration, accommodations and up to $450 of other eligible travel expenses for the CUPA-HR Annual Conference & Expo 2017, September 16-18, 2017 in San Diego, CA. Any additional expenses beyond that amount are the responsibility of the recipient.
Eligibility and Timeline
Scholarships are available to HR professionals employed by higher ed institutions. CUPA-HR membership is not a requirement. Applicants must describe how they would benefit from receiving the scholarship and why they would not be able to attend the conference without the scholarship.
Because our goal is to assist those who have not had the means to attend an annual conference, you are eligible to apply unless you:
- Have previously received a conference scholarship
- Have attended a CUPA-HR annual conference within the past three years
- Serve on the CUPA-HR national board of directors
- Are employed by the institution of a current national board member
The timeline for selection is as follows:
- Scholarship Application Posted — April 28, 2017
- Application Deadline — May 25, 2017
- Notification — June 27, 2017
If you have questions about the conference scholarships, please contact CUPA-HR toll free at 877-287-2474 or firstname.lastname@example.org.