Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
1 Harborside Drive
Boston, MA 02128
Just 4 miles from the conference hotel — Boston Marriott Copley Place — the Boston Logan International Airport is the largest transportation hub in the New England area. Service is provided by more than 20 different airlines.
Travel by Public Transportation: Get to the conference hotel from the airport or your original location via rail, bus, subway and boat through the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority. The estimated subway service fare from the airport to the conference hotel is $2, one way.
Travel by Taxi: At Boston Logan International Airport, taxi stands are located outside each terminal. Average fare to downtown Boston is approximately $25-35 and the ride is approximately 15-20 minutes depending on traffic conditions and your destination. The estimated fare from the airport to the conference hotel — Boston Marriott Copley Place — is approximately $35, one way. For fare information, visit the City of Boston Hackney Division. Travel green and request a hybrid cab (they move to the front of line when someone is waiting!).
Not Sure How to Travel? Use the airport’s GetUThere tool to find the information you need to get from the airport to the conference hotel.
Driving Directions From the Airport to the Conference Hotel
- Follow signs for Boston/Sumner tunnel.
- Pay the toll and stay in the right lane in the tunnel.
- Follow signs for Exit 26/Storrow Drive.
- After you emerge from the tunnel, take the second left exit to Copley Square/Back Bay.
- At the first light, turn right onto Beacon St.
- Follow Beacon St. for 4 blocks and make a left on to Exeter St.
- After 5 lights, Exeter St. ends at Huntington Ave.
- Turn right onto Huntington Ave.
- At the first light, under the sky bridge, make a U-turn to the left.
- The hotel entrance will be immediately on your right.
The conference hotel does not provide shuttle service from the airport.